When planning your next spa getaway, consider the possibilities of creating an in-home retreat and escaping to your own personal spa within minutes. Today’s master bathrooms have transformed into a getaway for busy homeowners – a visit to the spa within the confines of your home.
TO CREATE YOUR OWN RETREAT, CONSIDER THESE LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FEATURES.
- Freestanding Tubs – Like a piece of art, a freestanding tub can be a beautiful focal point of the bathroom. Today’s modern tubs feature sleek lines, geometric shapes and a wide variety of coordinating freestanding faucets and handshowers. The tub’s generous size provides the ultimate in all-around comfort and relaxation.
- Custom Showers – The shower is a highly personal space. Whether you are seeking invigoration as you prepare to face the day, or relaxation once the day is done, everyone has different expectations of their shower experience. Including a showerhead and a handshower gives you the option of a quick rinse or a full drenching shower, while adding body sprays creates a sense of spa-like luxury. Brizo® HydraChoice™ Max Body Sprays take this concept of personalization even further, with a selection of four interchangeable spray heads that can be adjusted up to 50-degrees in any direction.
- Bidets and Smart Toilets – Bidets and smart toilets help promote increased hygiene. Bidets offer you a luxurious cleaning experience and help reduce paper waste. Smart toilets can feature an integrated personal cleaning wand, as well as provide you the modern luxury of motion-activated flushing, heated seating or touchless cleaning.
- One-Touch or Touchless Faucets – Use touchless and one-touch faucets to help reduce the spread of germs and maintain the health and wellness of your home spa. Not sacrificing style or functionality, these faucets come with all the features of a traditional faucet, but also include a unique sensor and water flow mechanism.
- Layers of light – Proper lighting is essential to create a relaxing spa experience. Recessed fixtures provide excellent ambient lighting, while decorative pendants and chandeliers provide accent lighting and showcase your personal design aesthetic. Vertical fixtures or sconces mounted on either side of the mirror are best for applying makeup and shaving.
There are a myriad of ways to transform your bathroom into a spa-inspired sanctuary. Visit your local Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery or fergusonshowrooms.com to request an appointment with a knowledgeable product expert to learn how to create your perfect spa retreat.